Feb 24, 2010

Great Brain

Tayler and Sean are in the same first grade class. Their teacher is doing something called "Great Brain". The kids chose a subject, any subject they wanted, and made an oral presentation for the class. Sean chose fencing, Tayler chose gymnastics. The teacher who normally only did one presentation a week, was nice enough to let them do it on the same day (per our request as parent participation was greatly encouraged. Sorry, I'm not sure I can take two days off for this!).

Sean's in fencing class at the Rec. Center (pics of that to come soon) so he was able to demonstrate the blocking moves he was learning.
And Tayler told all the fascinating facts we learned on how gymnastics came to be.
They did great!




1 comment:

Julie said...

That's so weird that they are in the same first grade class. I didn't realize their ages overlapped like that. Wild. I'm glad the teacher was flexible!!! That would be rotten if she was difficult.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...