If you can relate to me there, then this give away is for you. Wait, did I just say "give away"? You bet I did. Cindy, from Busy Mom's Tips has created an ebook, "How To Increase Your Blog Traffic", with tips, steps, and information on how to increase traffic on your blog. I found my self, as I was reading her ebook, stopping with every suggestion and link, and clicking, taking a moment to complete that step, not later, but NOW. She made it so easy. The most encouraging part of her ebook? Her personal story. She shares how her blog, Busy Mom's Tips, was started in 2009, and how, as she studied and scoured the internet for ideas and suggestions on how to make her blog grow in readership, and even income, she was able to watch it grow, and know that she would survive as a blogger. Guess what? She sums those tips, and all that information (including website links!) up for us in an easy to follow ebook. You can check her ebook out here: www.blogginghints.com/p/how-to-increase-your-blog-traffic_06.html. I'm following her ebook step by step on both my blogs. Hopefully, in just a matter of months, I'll be able to say the same as Cindy... growth has happened for my blog. I can't think of anything more rewarding as a writer and a blogger.
Cindy has graciously allowed me to have a give away for a copy of her ebook. I'm so excited to be able to share this with you! I know, as I've read and followed your blogs, that you love traffic and comments every bit as much as I do. Here's an opportunity to learn how to get them. Thanks Cindy!
Here's what you need to do to get entries for the ebook "How To Increase Your Blog Traffic", you'll get an entry for each thing you do, so make sure you let me know:
1. leave a comment telling me why it is you love to blog
2. follow my blog
3. post a link to this give away on your blog
A winner will be chosen with random.org.
It's that easy! This give away will end on May 7th, and the winner will be chosen and announced on Mother's Day, May 8th.
...ebook that is.

28 comments:
I blog for a lot of the same reasons that you blog. Its my outlet, and its also my way of keeping a "journal" and writing down the happenings of my life.
I follow your blog.
I follow you!
I blog because I have to. There is so much swarming around in my brain that I just have to get it out. And I have a hard time getting people in real life to listen to me :P And I wanted a record of what is going on with my family now... and I started running and wanted a record of that journey. Basically it is a creative outlet that helps keep me grounded :)
Going to post a link on my blog right now :)
I blog to make money! Okay, really I blog because I'm passionate about saving money and want to be able to share that with the world!
I follow your blog.
I love to blog because it gives me an outlet to all that is going on in my life. I love the idea that people read what I have to say and might be able to relate to some of it!
I am your newest follower. Thanks for following me from the blog hop.
I blog for sanity! Not to mention, it is WAY fun!
I am a follower!
Hey!
I'd love to win this!!! I'm glad it's working for you ;D I so badly wanna win :D
Ok so I'm a follower :)
Katrine
thegentleflower(at)gmail.com
I love to blog for so many reasons. First of all you decide what to write about and you can share and discuss your passions with others. Also, you make friends and learn a lot. I've learned so much from blogging. Also I fins it hard to approach people in real life and befriend them- its much less intimidating to email my favorite blogger!
Thanks for hosting the giveaway!
I hope I'm lucky!! ;)
Katrine
thegentleflower(at)gmail.com
OK, I signed up to follow, but not to be entered in the contest (although I could use the tips, but I'll probably just buy it...), just because I like your writing and your attitude, the best reasons, no?!
Lazarus, you are my new best friend ;)
I blog because I love to help others to save money and enjoy taking advantage of deals and fun free or low cost events in my area!
I follow your blog
I love to blog to connect with others and help them.
callista83 AT cogeco DOT ca
I follow with Callista
callista83 AT cogeco DOT ca
Stephanie,
I'm not sure if you remember me. Sister of the Thatcher's, Lake Powell - I took one of your kids' buckets thinking it was my kids (I gave it back), then my kid mauled that puppy or yours/West's relative for days...??? I found your blog from Melissa's blog www.ourmonkeylife.com. I've stalked your blog a couple of times.
I first started blogging as a journal of sorts for myself my boy, and for friends & family to keep up with us. Then I started a 2nd blog as an outlet through my divorce and all the Ex crap that still happens. I find it cathartic.
Stacy
http://snyderstoriesblog.blogspot.com
I'm nervous to hit send. I've never admitted to anyone I've blogstalked them before.
I love to blog to put my opinion out there. I also love writing and making other people's days.
sugarsweet7202@yahoo(dot)com
I follow your blog on GFC. There were two GFC options on your sidebar, so I did both.
sugarsweet7202@yahoo(dot)com
I am just beginning blogging and it has been so much fun! I love connecting with others that I would otherwise have no link to! Thanks for the giveaway!
dana10879@yahoo.com
I follow via GFC!
Dana West
dana10879@yahoo.com
I too love to blog. Having a large family makes blogging enjoyable to me because it's something just for me. I am also a helpmate. I feel my gifting is of service and I help those around me on a daily basis but through my blog I can reach out and touch more people in larger geographical area.
blog on!
Love you blog. It's very cute.
my_2_cents at hotmail dot com
I am one of your GFC followers
My 2 Cents
my_2_cents at hotmail dot com
I blog because I love to share deals. I can't keep secrets!!!
style decor 1 at gmail dot com
I follow you on GFC!
style decor 1 at gmail dot com
Post a Comment